At MSAI, there is something for everyone
We have six different standing committees working in various areas of healthcare and units working on specific topics! Those who are more administratively inclined can join our team of Regional Directors and oversee the management in different parts of the country. With international exchanges, we provide the opportunity to develop clinical or research skills and experience different cultures. Through international meetings, students get the chance to represent MSAI and interact with other medical students from all over the world. We also provide an array of external opportunities to interact and network with experts in different fields. This teaches you skills necessary to become a well rounded health professional. Our workshops and national conferences help students develop essential skills. We aim to provide a platform useful for all medical students and you’ll have to try it to know that it's definitely worth it!
Set of Instructions:
- a. After registration and payment of Rs.1000 as membership fees, applicants will receive a PlexusMD ticket via email.
- b. Please preserve the ticket as proof of registration as it may be required while applying for opportunities
- c. Fill out the google form emailed to you in order to complete the registration process.[Please check your spam folder as well!]
- d. After successful registration, we aim to add members to the MSAI email server within one week in order to receive national and international opportunities. In case you are not added, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the request.
- e. To know more about MSAI and the work we do, check out our website and connect with us on social media. We can be found on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- f. Please do go through the Terms & Conditions before applying. Membership fee once paid is non refundable and non transferable.