- The main activities of IFMSA and MSAI are student exchanges and different clinical projects.
We function through six standing committees, which are:
- Standing Committee on Medical Education (SCOME)
- Standing Committee on Professional Exchange (SCOPE)
- Standing Committee on Research Exchange (SCORE)
- Standing Committee on Public Health (SCOPH)
- Standing Committee on Sexual & Reproductive Health including HIV/AIDS (SCORA)
- Standing Committee on Human Rights and Peace (SCORP)
- In addition we have various other training programs, global health advocacy meets, professional exchange and research exchanges to medical schools abroad, research projects, internships at WHO, United Nations (UN), World Medical Association (WMA), observerships and various international meets such as General Assemblies, Regional Meets and UN,World Health Assemblies (WHA) of the WHO.
- We also work for USMLE and NEET training and all our members get free/discounted access to Dr. Been – medical videos and USMLE Coaching.