Welcome to SCORA!
Standing Committee on Sexual and Reproductive Health including HIV/AIDS is gathering passionate individuals who are committed to promote sexual and reproductive health and rights and are passionate about creating positive change in our local communities.
- To raise awareness on topics related to HIV/AIDS, and sexual and reproductive health.
- To decrease the stigma and discrimination against people living with HIV/AIDS.
- To raise awareness and increase knowledge about facts, scientific research, global agreements and documents concerning sexual and reproductive health.
- Promote positive sexuality and healthy sexual life.
- Advocating for policies concerning sexual and reproductive health and represent medical student worldwide
- Collaborate and facilitate joint actions concerning medical education, public health and human rights.
- Provide tools for capacity building for future healthcare professionals in terms of sexual and reproductive health and rights
SCORA Focus Areas
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education
- Maternal Health and access to safe abortion
- Sexuality and gender identity
- Gender Based Violence
- HIV and other STIs
The theme for SCORA India this year is Global Girls. We will be working to improve the healthcare for girls and women with a series of campaigns aimed at individuals from all walks of life.